maintanance for 3 year sitting banshee

I took the cars apart again and clean jets and everything with carb cleaner an with air. I installed a new choke hose. And I attempted to sync the carbs again. Is there a DIY for that some where here? The only how to sync video I found on YouTube is with the TORS delete and I still have them.

The bike is still doing the same thing. I noticed that one of the pipes is blowing out with a lot of pressure and the other pipe you can barely feel when you put your hand behind it even when giving it a little throttle, almost like its only running in 1 cylinder or something. And only the head pipe is getting hot on the side with pressure. The one with low pressure is cold.

Edited by banshee#14

Cleaned the pipe and reinstalled it and same thing again. Pipe got flooded with what I verified to be gas. Removed the spark plugs and the plug in the good side looks normal and the plug in the bad side looks brand new like I just put it in. So I came to the conclusion that the piston is not firing. But why is there still smoke coming out? The bad cylinder still moves up and down. Could it be that I'm not getting any spark so the gas isnt burning an just flowing to the pipes? Cracked piston? Low compression? Give me thoughts guys

Edited by banshee#14

dont kick it over with fluid in the cylinder, have you kicked it and had the kicker stop while going down?

its not hydrolocking,  it is just not firing and the pipe is getting filled with the gas that isnt being burned. 

sounds like a spark issues,  try taking the wires and swaping what cylinder they go to.  if the problem follows the wire, then you have a coil/wire problem.

Just checked my compression and it's at 105 on both sides. Switched the plug boots and same thing. I then removed the choke tube that connects the carbs and tried again and it seems like that has something to do with it. With the tube removed the bad side pipe starts to warm up more and the pipe throws more smoke and pressure and then stopped working for a little. Like It's coming on and off. The air coming out I the bad side pipe coming out cold an I revv it a little and it starts to warm up but then gets bck to cold air again

Edited by banshee#14

Got both cylinders running now. Its something with my electrical system. Boots, wires, coil? I disconnect the plug boot from the bad side and fired up each cylinder individually with the good side boot and both cylinders started up good. I then tried starting each cylinder with the bad side boot and none of them would fire. So then I plugged both boots back in crossed (left on right and right on left) and tried again and now both cylinders are firing good. It just won't stay on by it self I have to give it a little gas because my carbs are out of sync a bit and not adjusted. I don't want I leave it like that, I want to find the issue and fix it so it doesn't come back again. Maybe one of my wires is torn or isnt making contact with the boot and since I crossed them and the wires got twisted its making contact again. Thoughts?

Yes bike was running perfect. I took the coil and boots off and cleaned them and both cylinders are running good now. The only thing it's doing now is its not staying on because the idle is really off, I can't give it gas smoothly the revs are really jumpy. Would the TORS adjustments make it so that it won't stay on?