Need MPG's?

XRsheemasshole

First ride yesterday with new mods (+4 timing,  27.5 pilot and 3/8 reed spacers)

Finally got the on off power band gone, I now have sick low and mid throttle response without any bog.

I feel that I just sucked through the gas, granted I was in a pit and rode more than I usually do, How can I get more out of my tank? Smaller main, different carbs, smaller domes or a buddy with a utility to carry another 5.5gals?

or a buddy with a utility to carry another 5.5gals?

Thats what i do. + they can carry the wobbly pops,sandwiches and Jerky.

Timing didn't add fuel.

Reed spacers didn't add fuel and going up one pilot size sure wouldn't be a noticeable amount of gas.

It's all in your head.

(Or your floats need adjustment and gas is pouring out the overflow the whole time you're riding.)

Why did you put reed spacers in?

HAHA, and JD pops in with the salesman pitch.

Like mentioned above, check floats and make sure your not dumping fuel out the overflows. DON'T throw in smaller mains just to try an decrease fuel consumption. Decreasing mains will give your motor less fuel and lean out your air/fuel ratio; do this long enough you will be getting great MPG cause your quad will be sitting in the garage waiting for a rebuild. I run an IMS tank on my R to help me out on longer rides.

How long did you ride for on a tank of gas?