my banshee shakes terribly at high speeds

When im riding my banshee fast it shakes so bad It feels like its going to fa apart. I have 2 and a half inch wheel spacers on the back and inch and a half in the front. When I had my bald tires it never shook at all but I put 4 brand new sedona bazookas on it and it not it shakes. Rear bearings are good front bearings are good wheel spacers are tight. Is there a way to balance these?

It knows who's driving......it's scared shitless.

sounds rediculas but make sure your tread pattern on back matches when you look at them from the side view.those tires have big lugs on them and if mismatched it will tend to shake the atv back and forth low speed you wont feel it as bad but 50mph and above deff shakes the hell out of quad! street riding you will really notice a difference.

• Like 1

No slime in the tires. Tie rods are tight and motor is good. the axle shouldnt be bent but I can jack it up and check. I plan on putting new rims on it but I cant see that being the problem if it ran perfectly smooth with my old tires.

If you're using the same rims....there is a chance when removing the old tires and mounting new......installer may have bent rims with tire machine.

Or those tires are shaped like stop signs.

Were they spin balanced? Some brands have heavy spots in the carcass.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

I changed the tires myself I have a slidehammer built for breaking the beads on tires and have all the bars made cor changing tires. They werent balanced I just put them on my rims and put them on. I just dont understand why it never did it when I had my other tires on. If the spacers are the problem youd think it would have done it before

you could have a bad "new" tire, they are small to balance but its possible, try putting the carrier on a crate and get the thing spinning in 4th gear and have someone watch to see if something is bent or a tire is actiing oblonged when rotating, depending where they are made they could have missed the quality control dept. (overseas)

• Like 1

The old tires were the originals. I just put them on I never made sure that the rear tread was aligned but if nothing is bent ill try anything. I was in a hurry and accidentally mounted one of the front tires backwards but I got it switched around now but havent rode it yet.

The old tires were the originals. I just put them on I never made sure that the rear tread was aligned but if nothing is bent ill try anything. I was in a hurry and accidentally mounted one of the front tires backwards but I got it switched around now but havent rode it yet.

Great way to remove valve stems. LOL