Cr125 cylinder alright?

okay I know this isn't a banshee but its pretty much the same concept and I wasn't getting any info on other sites. I need to know what you guys think of this cylinder. Does it look okay or should I just get it replated?

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Thanks I may get it bored if its possible 250s quit abit for just the cylinder

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

If it's plated that's it. There's no boring. Un less you bore and plate again.

It'll prob be more to bore and put a steel sleeve in.

And plating is superior to steel sleeves.

You don't get to choose which one to do.

i think eric gorr bores them and puts in a 134cc piston but its a total fukin waste of money. you gain about 1hp

locate a honda manual. it should say what the bore size is supposed to be. compare that with what yours measures and go from there

but it doesnt look to bad to me. not perfect but ive seen alot worse. walls might be alittle glazed so try cleanin them up with a scotchbrite pad. i see what appears to be 3 gouges, they wont make a bit of different if theyre not protruding into the bore like a hangnail. chamfer them alittle if you want with a dremel and small diamond bit and youll be fine

Edited by registered user

ya three gouges, what looks like the piston froze in it considering theyre all level. my main concern was catching a ring on one of the chunks taken out of the ports