Having issues using lt Alba

atcandbanshees

This is the THIRD POST about Alba screwing up a simple A-arm package. How hard is it to pick an order and box it up?

• Like 1

Windy just has to have something to gripe about.

Just remember it's the same guy who thinks it's ok for Shearer to send out pipes that barely fit and that have shitty welds.

He's the king of double standards.

Who's griping? It was just a comment. In another post last week I was recommending Alba arms.  :clap: Your memory must suck.

I'm just surprised that they would have the same issue about ball joints this many times.

Heck the Alba rep was on here talking about getting it straightened out for the one member that was having a hard time getting it solved. So i figured by now they would have gone and had a 5 minute talk with the guy who puts all the parts in the bag and boxes things up.  :shrugani:

I guess counting 2-uppers and 2-lowers is a challenge. What next... a full set of right side arms only?

My pipes look great, fit great , have never cracked.  :P

Talk about double standards?……..Ever notice that the Shearer haters are all STILL running Shearers? 

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

Same shit, different company.

You've always got some dumbass comment. You're like a broken record.

But let's totally blanket the FACT Shearer sends out pipes that have shitty welds and a bad fit.

More people are starting to see the light. Snipers are kicking ass and there are more options out there now. CPI is being recommended across the board for all kinds of builds. If you think Shearer hasn't noticed you're wrong and uninformed.

You've always got some dumbass comment. You're like a broken record/quote]

Ummmmm.....I was talking about Alba and an A-arm issue. The broken record seems to be the professional Shearer hater who finds ANY CHANCE he can to bash Shearer pipes or the people who run them.

I recommended Alba arms

I complimented the Sniper test results

I EVEN just posted about liking the look of the Trinity spark arrestors mounted on CPI silencers.

I'm not the closed minded idiot here.

YOU keep saying the same shit about the same people and bashing the same companies.

How else would we end up talking about shearer pipes in an Alba A-arm thread?

FFS

You've always got some dumbass comment. You're like a broken record

Ummmmm.....I was talking about Alba and an A-arm issue. The broken record seems to be the professional Shearer hater who finds ANY CHANCE he can to bash Shearer pipes or the people who run them.

I recommended Alba arms
I complimented the Sniper test results
I EVEN just posted about liking the look of the Trinity spark arrestors mounted on CPI silencers.

I'm not the closed minded idiot here.
YOU keep saying the same shit about the same people and bashing the same companies.
How else would we end up talking about shearer pipes in an Alba A-arm thread?

FFS

Your double standard is astonishing.

And FYI, Sniper FTW.

LOL at your "testing."

You're a fraud. Always have been. Always will be. Fraud.

Your double standard is astonishing.

And FYI, Sniper FTW.

LOL at your "testing."

You're a fraud. Always have been. Always will be. Fraud.

So…the guy who bashes dyno's as worthless….now uses them to prove something without "Track testing them" himself?  :lol: I thought "Real world results" were all you ever said that mattered? 

MY testing was not Snipers. It was V-Force 4 reeds. YOU questioned the validity…..but I was 100% on point with what EVERYONE has reported. Even my jetting advice was spot on. I said it all first and the prototypes are still in my bike. Sorry…not a fraud.

YOU have such a hard-on to bash Shearer (Even though you run them on every machine you have you hypocrite) Yet "I" have a double standard?  :yank:

Here is an idea……buy Snipers. I'm not dropping coin on different pipes now just like Dave5.0 isn't looking for a new builder since his Passion motor is down 5 HP from unported. (Go pester him to switch to Redline)

FFS the V-Force 4's made bigger gains over the 3's than those Sniper pipes made over the Shearers. (And that power can be bought for only $200!)

The Sniper comments I've made in the past were ALL about the actual dyno tests of OOF pipe that had been done by OTHERS!  Members who had custom OOF pipes made and they tested them and were disappointed.

YOU were offered a set for free. THAT pair had 3 owners before you! Why?….because the previous owners didn't want them after they tested them. But hey….how would I know any of that if I'm such a nobody?

I was ALWAYS commenting on the fact that we NEVER saw any tests of the IN-FRAMES. One of the guys that was the biggest cheerleader for them was Dave5.0 and it turned out his entire build was down 5HP on power and he didn't even know! (So much for Butt Dyno input)

So now you have a site sponsor that makes a pipe your a big fan of. All the fit, finish and power you have dreamt of.

GREAT! Move the fuck on. Go have him make you a set for every bike you have and send those crappy Shearers on down the road.

You're like a victim of spousal abuse. you keep telling everyone how bad he is…..…..but you keep going back to his product.

Leave him and go win a hill climb championship with Snipers at your side.

Me….I'm just reading an A-arm post when this lunatic comes in ranting about his pipes for the millionth time.  :shootself:  Troll on.  ;)