Gas guzzler

Your banshee is stock. No way a banshee with any mods is going 4-5 hours of hard riding.

agreed.. What people tend to forget is that just because they spend a whole day out on the trails, doesnt mean they are riding. On average a day of "riding" probably means they rode for 2-3hrs. Stoping to b.s., eating lunch ect.. Does not count as riding.

agreed.. What people tend to forget is that just because they spend a whole day out on the trails, doesnt mean they are riding. On average a day of "riding" probably means they rode for 2-3hrs. Stoping to b.s., eating lunch ect.. Does not count as riding.

Yeah I was getting pretty worried if it was 5 hours I never even come close to that

Yeah I was getting pretty worried if it was 5 hours I never even come close to that

I did a 28 mile ride today on one tank of gas and made it home on fumes.

banshees love fuel powerband is so tempting you forget about fuel and before you know It it's gone ;) Edited by Trevf98