Banshee's don't overheat just because they want to!

Instead of foolin with resizing pictures. Host them on photo bucket and list them here. Or use taptalk from your phone and attach the image

I run the Mull engineering billet w/p drive gear... I had the same problem with my stock motor... The billet gear is the perfect fix for that problem... I'd also go with the Chariot oversized billet impeller kit.... Don't for get to change the seal too! Sometimes it's hard to install the impeller through the seal without damaging the seal... So, I use a valve seal protector on the impeller shaft so it can slide through without damaging the seal... You need a 10mm valve seal protector sleeve....

Thansk for the tips guys. I went with the Mull Eng. billet gear only because I couldn't find any other manufacturers making them and a Chariot Speed Ultra Hi Flow Impeller and a seal kit from Dennis Kirk. In the process of reomving the kicker start kicker, I broke the bolt off inside the kicker. Finally got it off, but added another kicker to the growing list of replacement parts. Also ordered a new kick start seal because it looked like crap and I would like to be better safe than sorry. I am worried about one thing though. The metal coolant pipe the goes through the clutch cover AND the top of the crank case should have an O ring on it, but can't seem to ocate it on any parts diagrams. Any info on this? A part number maybe or just RTV it?