HELP! about to put a zaust on my banshee

Hey peeps,

my 2nd offical post on this forum. plenty of good information on here :) anyway to my questions

im about to put a zaust on my bog stock banshee. its 10hrs old (here in aus we can still get them new) so here are some questions

1. been looking at the toomey t6 kit (comes with jets, reeds and what not) is this a good kit? cant seem to get it local so price is insane for shipping

2. what other options do i have for a zaust

3. do i need to do jetting and reeds when putting a new zaust on

4. 2nd hand options? worth it?

for now the bike is going to stay pretty much stock as in 350cc apart from nerfs, grab bars and a custom paint job there is no real need to go stupid on it. Its just riden for fun in the dunes and tracks so no mx or anything of the likes.

as you guys all seems to be knowledgable on these i look forward to anything you can provide.

G'day. Dont trust any of the yanks on this site. It's us against them.

If trails go for the DMC 916, Toomey T5 or T6. Dont waste your money buying it brand new, just keep an eye out in the 'for sale' section and make a wanted thread of what you are looking for in the 'wanted' section.

I have the DMC 916 and I would recommend them if doing trail riding.

If you're going to be doing mostly dunes then go for the T5.

Also the T6 you've been looking at, what reeds does it come with and how much is it going to cost you?

With any air intake or power change you will need to change jets, have a look in the jetting and exhaust forum for on how to jet. Since you are going to change your exhaust, also get a K&N filter.

G'day. Dont trust any of the yanks on this site. It's us against them.

If trails go for the DMC 916, Toomey T5 or T6. Dont waste your money buying it brand new, just keep an eye out in the 'for sale' section and make a wanted thread of what you are looking for in the 'wanted' section.

I have the DMC 916 and I would recommend them if doing trail riding.

If you're going to be doing mostly dunes then go for the T5.

Also the T6 you've been looking at, what reeds does it come with and how much is it going to cost you?

With any air intake or power change you will need to change jets, have a look in the jetting and exhaust forum for on how to jet. Since you are going to change your exhaust, also get a K&N filter.

from syd aswell?? you hit stockton? lol

here is a link to what i was looking at http://www.hsdracing.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=822. $680us plus $180 postage to aus. Just under a k to my door in aussie dollar

from syd aswell?? you hit stockton? lol

here is a link to what i was looking at http://www.hsdracing.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=822. $680us plus $180 postage to aus. Just under a k to my door in aussie dollar

Yeh Syd. Nah I dont go stockton, dont like the dunes.

Well the pipes alone is $700US from the toomey site so it definitely is cheaper than if you got all the parts new separately.

T6 are def not my first or any choice for pipes I have ridden and tuned meny bikes with them and have been less than impressed. Cpi would be your best all around bet and will compliment future mods very well .t-5 IS ALSO A GOOD alla around pipe but if given a choice cpi all the way

T6 are def not my first or any choice for pipes I have ridden and tuned meny bikes with them and have been less than impressed. Cpi would be your best all around bet and will compliment future mods very well .t-5 IS ALSO A GOOD alla around pipe but if given a choice cpi all the way

thanks

given the above what size jetting and what not would be a good start for a stocker?

considering Uf21 has established that all "yanks" on this site cant be trusted not even the ones that have helped him out and sold him parts, you better just take his advice on all things banshee..

are all east coasters complete fuckwits...or just east coast banshee owners

• Like 1

considering Uf21 has established that all "yanks" on this site cant be trusted not even the ones that have helped him out and sold him parts, you better just take his advice on all things banshee..

Why do you hate the east coast? Is it cause we have better women, better beaches, better nightlife, better forests, no inbreds, just better fucking everything?

considering Uf21 has established that all "yanks" on this site cant be trusted not even the ones that have helped him out and sold him parts, you better just take his advice on all things banshee..

seriousl? im just interested in getting some information. If you got nothing nice to say or want to put people down seriously just fuck off.

secondly yes this is my first banshee as i usually have 4 strokes but i bought this only a few months ago brand new and am looking for some help/advice

Edited by driftingbanshee