What Jets And Needle Positions

00BlueShee

For my banshee what size jets should I use, My Mods are shaved head, mild Intake Port and Polishing, Pro Circuit Platinum Pipes/Silencers, Pro-Flow air intake , and Boyensen Power Reeds. I am at see level and wanna rejet for 40 degree and below temperatures for the winter. What should the pilots , the Mains, and the needle clip position's be. Thanks

00BlueShee,

If you are having jettin questions, Benn and Banchetta are the resident jettin experts, they can help w/ just about any jettin question u might have. I also suggest reading the jetting FAQ Ben has written up... www.dfn.com/benkaren/jetfaq.html or check his signature, its listed there.

I'd start a little richer to be safe, like 350 mains, 30 pilots, airscrews 1.5 turns out, but I'd go leaner instead of richer on the needle (2nd clip position from the blunt end, for the reeds)...or start at the stock clip position and dial in the needle clip position after you set up the mains and pilots. Might be way rich but should be a safe place to start. Good luck.