600 hp 82 s10, pic from while ago

baker

383 full roller motor brodix heads..... bought it few years ago I havent had on dyno yet myself. Guy that biilt said 600 give or take a few. Just bought tires and tune up shit for it. Just been collecting dust in garage only drove it down road once about 3 miles n back. Its a little hairy on skinny back roads lol been nicknamed the "hairy canary" by all us drunks at the shop

6a2u3ane.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Worlds cleanest windshield.....lol

• Like 1

It appears to not be tubbed nor do I see a cage?

Wrong on both, its s&w back halfed and has cage. Its just a 6 pt cage tho, it dont come to the front ill be getting another cage for it as the welds look like shit. This was bought not built by myself so theres a few things im changing. Actually I traded my boat for it so im only about 2500 into it.lol

Cool truck! ever dyno the thing? Ive seen LOTS of motor build where a builder claims a certain number. Buddy of mine had a 383 built and was promised 500+hp.. Turd made 317hp.. With the builders tune.

I havent had it dynod yet, I will this summer at the nationals. My old mans got a 68 camaro pushin 505hp on dyno and Im sure mine is more. According yo my but dyno

Absolutely not I'm just curious as to what setup and cr he has.

13:1 is what I was told, bringing it to dads buddy's race shop to have tires mounted install trans break and do some tuning so ill find out a little more when we dig into it. Dude was asking 9500 for it or trade for family stuff I offered a 24 ft cuddy cabin he jumped on it, lol