what supsension to get?

2005shee

when alls said and done how close would it be in handleing to say a yfz? just kind of curios because ive got a few friends with some and they always dry to dog on me for having such a bad handleing quad, not that its really that bad but they seem to thing theres is the best thing ever even though ill whoop on them in a drag.

On an MX track…..they will walk on you in the corners. but in the woods and trails…..with a new suspension, your bike will be more comfortable for a full day of riding, you'll have more power and be able to add power for way less money.

Let those haters hate. Just be sure to hit the brakes on the trails as you come up on some thick mud so you can stack those guys up on your tail…..that way you can mark up all those haters with your roost as you out run them to the next stopping point. Then at the end of the day you can bring up how you would have let someone else lead…….if they had ever gotten in front of you. Lead dog doesn't sniff ass all day. LOL 4- strokes eat Banshee roost!   :jesterlaugh:

Looks sweet but there isn't one listed for a banshee.

Buy any brand Anit-vibe stem. Then you buy the one for THAT stem. (My Banshee has the IMS-ROLL +2 Anti-vibe stem)  The stock Banshee stem has different mounts, so you NEED an Anti-vibe stem to use this system.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400
  • Like 1

ya I know it wont handle as good as a 450 because of the style and what not but I didn't buy a banshee to get the ride of a 450 either. and I know what you mean about people putting all power before ride, mines fairly stock just the normal like pistons, intake, exhaust. id like to have something that rides really good before I get into the higher power mods. and again thanks to all of you for your input you've been really helpfull

• 1 month later...

I used to think the same way. I threw tons of money at power and always had stock suspension. Now i wish i could go back in time and tell myself to do suspension before anything else. I'm currently saving for full fox float suspension and good quality a-arms. I want to enjoy long rides without being punish by crap suspension. If ever i get another banshee it will be bolt ons with awesome suspension.

When I went from stock to works steeler's and had the rear re sprung/valved it was a total world of a difference. I can't wait do build my LT front end with some elka's/axis/floats. Can't ride fast if you can't hang on!

I have stage 4 elka's on my arctic cat 700 two seater 4x4 and holy crap. It went from riding like an empty 1 ton truck to a lazy boy on wheels. Best single mod to that thing other than the turbo. 

Float Evols, Custom Axis, Works black widows, or Elka's are all on the same quality/performance level. Buy the best you can afford.