Building the wife a banshee

So looks like it's time for me to spend more money, I've convinced my self Stacey needs her own quad, so I'm gonna take apart my 87 stock stroke stock cylinder and paint it up with custom colours of her choosing, and than build my 421 with my 2006 frame, hopefully make a chrome bat out of hell with it.

Anyways, for a girl bike what do you guys think, she's gonna pick the colour scheme but as far as the pipes and covers and cylinders go, paint me or leave em be ? I would almost feel bad about painting my chrome t5's pink but if she likes it how can I say no

B5EDAF53-87D3-4E6D-9E83-91E6CE97DA73_zps

here you go

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-yamaha-banshee-stroker-465cc-W0QQAdIdZ571288781

paint and done... over kill on engine but a simple part out of engine and rebuilt to her needs and away you go.. that shee was built by a guy I met a while back... he's good shit and takes care of his stuff really good. He does his own porting and has gotten good feed back from it.

you got 90% of the work done for you for a hell of a price imo...

$_20.JPG

That fuckers on kijiji. Out of Quebec no ?

here you go

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-yamaha-banshee-stroker-465cc-W0QQAdIdZ571288781

paint and done... over kill on engine but a simple part out of engine and rebuilt to her needs and away you go.. that shee was built by a guy I met a while back... he's good shit and takes care of his stuff really good. He does his own porting and has gotten good feed back from it.

you got 90% of the work done for you for a hell of a price imo...

its a 87 redone entirely, 465cc 10mil vito crank, vito cyls, vito pistons, v-force 3's, chariot head, AS PWK 35's, RDZ clutch and billet basket, new chain, temp gauge, shift drum modded to have neutral all the way down so ( N,1,2,3,4,5,6)

↑ hells ya, just switch engines with her! and take the 10mm good price for a complete Bike with a 10mm.

edit: seriously tho who paints their 10mm banshee pink? had to be a womans bike to start with...

What temp does your DM run at

Depends Steve. 180-220ish. Only time I really had it over heat was when I was messing around in a spot not really moving much and pinning the shit out of the bike for awhile. It spit up some coolant. Let it sit for a few min with the bike off and then back to riding again. Just toped off radiator when I got home. Bike is jetted fat, has chariot water pump kit/impeller over sized radiator and engine ice for coolant. Works good just keep the bike moving if it starts to get too hot and keep the rpms down Edited by bluebanshee98

I see that ad everyday and I've been thinking about it

youre fucking CLUELESS, you should buy that bike instead of asking every mofo selling a 4mm motor if they will part it out so you can parts from it..

$2900 you get a whole fucking bike with a 10mm...check the stroke then BUY IT STUPID