I need some OPINIONS

Trevf98

If you're not a Moto cross track rider trying to compete, I'd say banshee. They are so much more fun to ride. Put a few bucks on in suspension and it's totally able to handle enough for most folks

Yeah I like my 450 it's just not enough I cant explain it you don't get the rush of a 2 stroke... Wats good suspension for the banshee for a fair price and thanks for your help Edited by Trevf98

Yeah I agree with you but we ran the vin and it's clean I'm working on gettin the title thanks

Just because it's not reported stolen, doesn't mean you're going to get to keep the bike once you dig into this.

Daughter's boyfriend took it and sold it for drug money.

Daughter took mom's bike and sold it for drug money.

A finance company is still owed $3,000 on it and is going to repo it.

These are just some of the ways you can lose it once you alert the registered owner of it's whereabouts. Bottom line, if they have a title with their name on it, you have to give it to them. The bill of sale that you got from whoever you gave money to doesn't mean squat.

Just because it's not reported stolen, doesn't mean you're going to get to keep the bike once you dig into this.

Daughter's boyfriend took it and sold it for drug money.

Daughter took mom's bike and sold it for drug money.

A finance company is still owed $3,000 on it and is going to repo it.

These are just some of the ways you can lose it once you alert the registered owner of it's whereabouts. Bottom line, if they have a title with their name on it, you have to give it to them. The bill of sale that you got from whoever you gave money to doesn't mean squat.

None of my friends have titles... It's common just to have a bill of sale with quads and dirtbikes I don't think I'm gunna loose my bike they'd probably charge the origional owner not me...