banshee upgrade help

atvrider85

I have had my 03 banshee for awhile now and other than T5's, kn filter and jetting it is completely stock. Now the time has come to start adding some more power. I mostly ride at the dunes with some trail riding. My question is i am needing some helping deciding what to do. I have about 1000 dollars to  spend. I have read some reviews on the v force 4 reed and think that would be a good idea along with a cool head but do know what size domes to get. I normally run 91 octane. Any other ideas would help alot.

I have had my 03 banshee for awhile now and other than T5's, kn filter and jetting it is completely stock. Now the time has come to start adding some more power. I mostly ride at the dunes with some trail riding. My question is i am needing some helping deciding what to do. I have about 1000 dollars to  spend. I have read some reviews on the v force 4 reed and think that would be a good idea along with a cool head but do know what size domes to get. I normally run 91 octane. Any other ideas would help alot.

The V force 4 's  and a +4 timing plate are great mods for the money .A cool head with 21 cc domes will bump the compression a little and work well with pump gas .Pulling the motor and sending it for porting and having the crank trued and welded is also a good idea that can save you some trouble down the road .

The V force 4 's and a +4 timing plate are great mods for the money .A cool head with 21 cc domes will bump the compression a little and work well with pump gas .Pulling the motor and sending it for porting and having the crank trued and welded is also a good idea that can save you some trouble down the road .

do all of this ^^ and you will be happy happy happy (until you realize it's time to go bigger anyhow)