1987 LT 50

BUILDER

Time to sell my daughters bike. She has moved up to a bigger quad and I have no reason for this one to be sitting around the shop. I have way to much money wrapped up in this thing but it will make some little kid a great bike. All the pink and the chrome is powder coating and it was all done last year. The plastic is painted but it is done right and looks good. The bike is in great shape and runs awesome. This is a 2 stroke and it gets around way better than the newer 4 stroke ones! Yes I know the seat says Gracie sorry you will need to figure out what to do about that maybe just change your kids name  :) . Vegas Jeff did the seat and it is a very nice seat you could probably just pull the stitching out where her name is. I am open to offers but I am not going to give it away. It is a very nice bike and runs great. $850.00

IMG_20140216_100128_901_zps4110a6f4.jpg

IMG_20140216_100145_768_zps4ef7dbff.jpg

IMG_20140216_100157_015_zps6276a678.jpg

IMG_20140216_100221_624_zps618d40c4.jpg

Steve I am 220 and it hauls me around just fine the only issue is that because it is so small it is hard for me to get my weight far enough forward to make it turn. I am 6'4" so a shorter person would not have an issue but it is tough for me. It has been to the dunes many times and get her around on the dunes just fine. She took 3rd place in the kids drags at dune fest this past year. 

I have an LT80 that I am moving her up to now since she out grew this bike. 

Tyler is to short to give me a reach around

Tempting....... Trades?

Maybe partial trades Green. I am really wanting to sell it to powder coat the LT 80 I am moving her up to. What you thinking for a trade?

I think I may have changed my mind on selling it now. We had company over all weekend and the kids all rode the hell out of this thing and for what I am going to get out of it selling it just dont know if it is worth getting rid of. 

• 1 month later...

keep it. Check out atv connection there is a guy that goes by the screen name LT80..lol That guy knows his stuff, and is willing to give out info on performance and clutch tuning, he is getting around 12 hp  with the stock carb and pipe with his porting..They are like 3or 4 hp stock. I built a pink and white lt 80 for my six year old daughter.  I have more fun on it then her..... :D