trx 450r 's fastest quad!

96white/red

My Brother in law buys a 04 450r stock. All I hear is how its a beast and the fastest quad he ever ridden....... I told  him yep their nice quads. Then he insists that its faster than my banshee?  I told him not really as my ride is ported pipes ect. NO USE TELLING HIM. He wants to race on the pavement...  anyway this goes on for months as he needs tires or something but never quits telling me how the banshee is outdated and cant "hang" with the new high performance thumpers. I had yz450f dirt bike and traded it for 06 trx. He stops by to see my 450r and wants to ride it and I let him, he says "wow I think its faster than mine" then asks to ride me banshee--- of course I say no. Then he wants to see how the shee does vs. my trx 450r and told him the trx is fun and that i got for trail riding.  He pissed me off after a while so i let him ride trx and i hop on the "old 2-stroke". We get to a long straight section of road and I told him give trx all it has and I will follow him. He takes off gives it hell with me cruising behind... when he topped out i fly by him like he is sitting still. We ride back to my house and says he guessed he was wrong and then starts calling a couple friends saying that banshee is a four stroke killer! Just thought is was funny but had do it with my quads?  You have to love those in-laws!

300ft dirt drag straight off show room banshee on perfect pass 6.0s....showroom thumpers 5.0s perfect pass....i owned both

blew my trx450 drag bike that went 4.50s 300ft apart....parted what was left out bought a shee with the money and went 4.0s cheaper then what it would have cost to rebuild the Hondas top end