2000 banshee newb

lmcannon

I hope you were being sarcastic when you asked that question...id buy a frame and start fron scratch...someone murdered the weld on back half....as far as the front...well thats self explanatory. ..

bazy6e3a.jpgok here is the actually parts that are left outta the moose racing kit

What is the thick screw one idle screw? I bought the idle kit from motion pro does that replace that.

Drain plug/screw on bottom of bowl

Elevation is 193 weather is in it's 7-32f weather. No porting that I kno of. Toomey t-5 pipes. Stock air box wit open lid. Knn filter outerwares.

I rebuilt carbs with moose racing kit. Kit came with 200 main. I couldn't get the other 2 jets out to replace. And didn't change needle. I did blow the cars out n jets out with carb cleaner.

What should I base tune the carbs with? What jetting should I start with.

Couldn't remove pilots? Use a small flat head screwdriver. 27.5-30 pilots, around 300-320 maybe go fat due to cold 1 size every 20 deg drop for mains. If it has stock mains still running it like this will cause damage.