Under the seat fuel storage

ban99

Bummer about no reserve but if the pep cock was vertical their would

Still have the reserve on the main tank. Also if I were to put a 90 degree bend on the reserve side inlet on the petcock I could have had a reserve on the secondary tank as well, just didn't seam necessary.

that /\ ?

what type of air filters do you plan to run with this ?

doesn't appear to leave much room for them ?

In running 35 mm kheinin carbs with kn pods, no issues with clearance.

As for compressing the suspension, there also are no clearance issues. It doesn't occupy any more space than the stock air box.

• Like 1

Still have the reserve on the main tank. Also if I were to put a 90 degree bend on the reserve side inlet on the petcock I could have had a reserve on the secondary tank as well, just didn't seam necessary.

Some are plastic that might not work.

Some are brass and too thin to bend nice but if you added a bend with copper tube coupler and soldered it.

That could work. Reserve is something I use every thine I'm at Glamis. And I really like your idea.

Imk if you ever want to make one for a Yfz 450.

Some are plastic that might not work.

Some are brass and too thin to bend nice but if you added a bend with copper tube coupler and soldered it.

That could work. Reserve is something I use every thine I'm at Glamis. And I really like your idea.

Imk if you ever want to make one for a Yfz 450.

The bike still has a reserve on the main tank. Also if you want to bend brass cleanly try freezing water inside the tube then it should bend clean.

This is pretty slick. I've seen a pikes peak bike with a tank like that but the OEM tank was gone in favor of a little aluminum puck style purge tank that gravity fed the carbs. The over flow went from the little tank back to the big one under the seat. This was more for lower center of gravity though.