Falls on its face at WOT...?

87twin350

So, I picked up my stock 87 last week and I cleaned it all up and added Toomey T5's. I also cleaned the carbs thoroughly, rejetted it with 340 mains, middle clip on the needle, and 25 pilot jets (cycle shop didn't have any 27.5's in stock). I am in San Diego. 

Today I rode it up and down my street and at wide open throttle, it falls on its face, almost as if there was a governor on it or something. The mid range is great; it really gets up. But once it gets up, it goes nowhere. 

I also did a compression check; 130psi in both cylinders, and my leak down check was good.

Help! Going to Gordon's Well next weekend and want this beast to run like a champ on its maiden voyage!

And get some 27.5 pilots. That's the pilot size it needs.

Haha thanks guys. I have no air box, just straight filters. I was thinking the jetting should be similar to what my girlfriend's banshee was, so I'm obviously way off. haha. Thanks again. I'll start with 300s and see how it goes. Still working on getting some 27.5 pilots.