Banshee popping and missing

Need some help guys. I will provide as much info as I can. I had a problem getting spark last year so I bought a complete dynatek ignition and a race tech stator. Got spark and ran good. The wired thing is I could never advance the timing or it would miss and pop again. I was told you can tell timing advance from the strap on the spark plug. I unplugged the curve switch on the dynatek and it ran great and plugs looked good. It seems like it is electrical, but I have no idea what it could be. My flywheel had some rattle so I bought one off here that did not rattle. Carbs are spotless (I have a sonic cleaner). Slides are not backwards and choke tube is in place. They are also synced using the tool. The motor passed a leak test when I did the top end (roughly 6 hours on motor). The key is deleted and when I was trying to get spark I tried the wires connected and disconnected. When I put the dynatek on it sparked BOTH ways (connected and disconnected) Here is what i plan to do. Leak test again, new plugs, clean carbs again, try reversing the key wires (can't remember which way I left them)

Here is what is done to the motor

Ported stock cylinders

T5 pipes

V force 4 reeds

Boss intake

Stock carbs 30 pilots, stock needles on 4th slot, and 350 mains

Cool head with 22 cc domes

Dynatek ignition

Any suggestions? I haven't got to ride this bike much cause it's been one problem after another.

One more thing. Starts first on second kick freezing cold and idles perfect.

So from what i got from all that, It runs great as long as you run stock timing. Does it have a stock timing plate or adjustible? If the symptoms start when you play with the dyna tech switch I would have to say the problem is in that area and not in your carbs, or air leak.

STOCK CDI FTMFW

Edited by sstaton1983