Rebuild or not?

Okay soo i know this is a noob question. I am debating on rebuilding my top end, but dont really want to. I am pretty wrapped up in bulding my race car, and am a full time college student right now so its not like a have a whole lot of time, or funds. I was told it was rebuilt in 2011, and has probaly 12 weekends of HARD rides on it. i always ran 93 octane with ocatane +7 booster with amsoil dominator 42 to 1.  I am not very family with banshee engines, but have done my far share working on big block and small block chevy engins so i think i could handle it. i guess i just dont want to wast a weekend of riding if it siezes. Should i do it now or wait till after summer? i was told the engine is all stock? if i wated till after summer i think i would do some engine work and go with a 4 mill? any suggestions?

I think im gonna be safe and just go through it rebuilt the top end. You guys are probably right on the octane booster lol. I would run turbo blue but its hard to come by where im at. i just know if i have it all apart i will want to get a cool head and port work, and possibly end up with a whole new new bottom end but o well.