Jail broken Apple TV

Glenyboy

Just got my raspberry pi, I got a kit which includes hdmi, power lead, wifi and a wifi controller and it comes with a class 10 memory card loaded with add ons.

Here's a picture, I've put my iPhone 4 in the picture to show how small this computer is...

8yzanegu.jpg

And here is a list of the add ons the seller gave me..

Here is a full list of enabled addons on the device, as promised (it is very easy to add more, if you wanted, you just click on "get more"). 1Channel, 80s music videos, Anime Ultimate, Apple iTunes podcasts, Awesome DL, B Movies, Best of YouTube, Cartoon World, Dailyflix, Dailymotion, Demand 5, Discovery Channel, Disney Junior, Dovat.net, EasyNews, ESPN Video, ExPat TV, FilmOn, Fluffy Anime, Football Replays, fun and Movies, Good Drama, Hulu, IceFilms, BBC iPlayer, iStream, ITV, IWO, Lucy Simmonds, Mash Up, MegaMovieLine, Mikey's Karaoke, Motor Sports, Movie 105, Moviekingdom, Much Movies, Muzu.tv, Navi-X, NotFilmOn, NTV.mx, Offside Streams, Project Free TV, Simply Movies, Sky access, Sports-A-Holic, SportsDevil, Telly Nagari, The Collective, The Great 80s, TotalXBMC Guides, TubePlus, TV Online, TV-release, USTVNOW, Video Lister, Watch Wrestling WWE Online, Xunity Maintenance, Xunity Talk Music, Xunity Talk Wizard, YouTube, Z-Movies. Programme addons include: i Stream Installer, Arkanoid, Go Mad Marketing, HangMan, LuckySeven, Navi-X, OpenELEC Config, RAM FM 80s hits.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Question about all this internet tv. how much of a data plan do you need for your net usage? who has the best price for internet only? my brother inlaw is looking to drop tv and go to something like this just not sure what net package to get

• 9 months later...

I just bought an updated memory card for the raspberry pi, it's running the newer rebranded version of xbmc called kodi. It's been setup with lots of new programs including the app cartoon hd and the new mashup, I can now watch all the TV shows again in hd.