Nice Stainless Grills For $10

fixitrod

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably has no time to respond. I think he never really had 80 of them already made, just probably made them after the auction ended. Either way he has outstanding feedback and I paid him with Paypal so Im not too worried about it. I have bought many things before where the sellers never responded but they got to me like within 1 week after paying and it just seems like sometimes these sellers that own shops just do not have time to answer questions like , is this for real? will this fit my Banshee? why so cheap? etc......

i paid for mine and I hope it gets here within a week:)

I just got an email from him, I have to send him some more $ as I am in the UK, that's fine by me, I was aware of this, only charging me an extra $10, great to see he isn't going to rip me off and make a profit on the postage.

So far so good, here's his email: bourne_enterprises@hotmail.com

I have also given him the link to this thread so he may even join up and post.

Can't wait to get mine :-)

just put in my bid, but i was wanting to know from those of you who alrready have one, are they pretty thick?good shipping?fast shipping?good quality? does it bolt up with existing hardware?will i need to do anything to make it fit?just wandering,

thanks in advance

-Brandon

all the above.

Hey all I spoke to the guy who is selling the grills and I asked him about some new deals for the people from bansheehq he had this to say

hey thanks you can check our web site at www.modquad.com i was going to run

some advertisments with  the banshee hq let your friends know if they see

something on the web they need to call me i was going to offer a special for

dec for christmas you know

tell them to mention this i will fix them up

thanks again mike

541-791-atvs