South Central Ks, Wichita?

jharader

• 2 weeks later...

there are spots all around hutchinson ks which is about 45 miles from wichita.  

best most popular is in between hutch and south hutch across from carey park its on river bank.  parking area ( rough) and trails, sand etc.  nothing really really crazy but its a great area for me to go test stuff. and sometimes get a race with a local piped 450 phhh  you can google maps it and see everything.  put in carey park hutchinson kansas and look across the river.  up by the north bridge to go into south hutch is the entrance.  its just a small gate to go over the dyke area.  no cost.  just dont act like a retard in the parking area.

3 miles from my house is another river overpass, riding spot  but mostly big trucks go down there to run the river.  it has a decent sand bar that i flatten out to do testing on.   

Awesome, that link was extremely useful. Ill definitely hit up the river. Hutchinson isnt to far from work and home so ill check that out soon when it heats up.. Can say the "badlands" suck, good for watching mudruns but thats about it.

As for the syracuse sand dunes thats about 5 or 6hr drive for what appears to be very flat as well so ill stick with LS when I get the urge to travel more.

What I gathered from the pictures, think ill pass on that all together. Slowly getting the cub back together. Uncle sam decided $13,000 in taxes out of my wages wasn't enough so he stuck me with another $1000 Im in the midst of working a couple extra days to pay for. Like road block after road block on this thing somethings constantly coming up.Be down to LS this spring no doubt though, dont see the point until this jalopy is operational.

i had to pay in on state. ended up with a whole $40. the front end on mine is worn out. needs bushings, 2 ball joints and rebuild both shocks since one leaks. kinda wanted to powdercoat the frame but i bet ill end up with another quickie rattlecan job. still in the midst of working on a place to live so banshee funds are non existant. i have some side work if it ever stays warm outside for more than a day at a time i may get somewhere.

Banshee funds are low here too however thats always short-lived and will pass soon enough. Been to effin cold lately to make a trip down there anyhow. My elka's need some love for sure...thing has zero rebound to it now after the last ride.

Id like to say yes it pisses me off but reality is im still making more in the long run than those folks. There's always going to be "beggars" and if thats the integrity they want to uphold then so be it. On a side note it does irritate me the tax brackets are so drastic. Someone making 37k should not pay the same percentage as an individual making 87k. Can sit here and bitch all day about that but reality being im going to pay the shit anyhow if I wanna continue to have a roof over my head.

Does it piss you off that people who "worked" a 1/4 of what you did and didn't pay near the taxes is getting thousands upon thousands back?

shit yea. get robbed of over 30% of my income. sales tax in the town i work in is 9.825. its getting stupid.