Badlands April 19th - Roll call (WINDYCITYJOHN400 tour)

I got a race this Sunday so fingers crossed nothing breaks that can't be fixed by the ride next Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially YOU!

Ride safe and try not to break yourself.

Will do, thanks. I'm taking this race easy anyway due to my knee still bothering me. Just didn't want to miss points since I'm sitting 6th.

I saw u at the race but didnt get a chance to introduce myself. I was on the blue 250r. Howd u do?

Will do, thanks. I'm taking this race easy anyway due to my knee still bothering me. Just didn't want to miss points since I'm sitting 6th.

If you get time shoot me a PM on what it takes to get involved with this racing.  I want to get into it. 

I saw u at the race but didnt get a chance to introduce myself. I was on the blue 250r. Howd u do?

Ended up finishing 8th. I lost 3 places on my final lap due to breaking my clutch cable so kept killing it in the mud after the creek crossings and getting stuck since I couldn't feather my way through it. I am sitting tied for 2nd overall in my class for the year tho.

Sucks u had problems. What class u run? I ran c 30+ and finished 2nd

I run C22+. Are you gonna be at more races this year? Someone told me there was another 250r there (i'm usually the only one) and that it was blue so must have been you but I didnt ever see you. You started in Row 8 right?

Well guys, I am still trying to make it but I have run into some hell of problems this week. On my way home from my race sunday had a wheel bearing go out in the truck badly. Got the truck towed home, installed new wheel bearing hub assembly last night and drove the truck around, worked great. On my way to work this morning my ABS light kicked back on and steering was acting funny again. I limped the truck to work and noticed the axle is working its way back out again like the new wheel bearing is out just like the old one was...... Gonna tear it back apart tonight in the parking lot at work and see what I find. Any ideas what would cause this?

10006596_10101041614388484_8649909979668

Looks like I will be making it for sure. Ive been working all of my days off the the past two weeks and have not had time to put my quad back together. Turned down some overtime today and got everything squad away but the plastic. Hopefully I can get it broke in before saturday.

\

Edited by Keyser Soze

Now that's the dedication we love to see.

Well guys, I am still trying to make it but I have run into some hell of problems this week. On my way home from my race sunday had a wheel bearing go out in the truck badly. Got the truck towed home, installed new wheel bearing hub assembly last night and drove the truck around, worked great. On my way to work this morning my ABS light kicked back on and steering was acting funny again. I limped the truck to work and noticed the axle is working its way back out again like the new wheel bearing is out just like the old one was...... Gonna tear it back apart tonight in the parking lot at work and see what I find. Any ideas what would cause this?

Got it fixed. As of right now I it will be and 2 others with me. Got a couple more maybes that might get thrown on the trailer with me.