hello from germany

Thx guys!

in my opinion the stock bumper is the nicest bumper of all. Normally we in germany must have a number plate at the front bumper. But that sucks!!! :down:

I am riding always without number plate at the front.

I am ready with frame and body parts mods. What you can see in the pictures is my dream of a banshee ;)

The only one that i want is to build a motor with more power. Thats my mission!!! :)

But thats not street legal complete. Ok the wheels and tires are street legal. But the other mods, for example exhaust, shocks , bigger carbs, air filters etc. is not street legal and its very expensive if you will find someone ( in germany its the TÜV ) to make this street legal and the mods are write in the papers of the ATV.

And i dont have any contact with cops until now!!! ;)

Well, the banshee is popular in germany but many people who wants to ride an ATV, there are buying 4 stroke quads for example yamaha raptor 450 or 700.

They all want to have an reliable ans street legal bike, and for the raptor it is a little bit easier to get street legal if you have done some mods.

Or many people say, the banshee is ugly, raptor is nice. But this is a question of your own taste ;)

So i found my banshee in 2011 for 4500 euros. The condition was good and the engine was running perfectly. But in winter 2011/2012 i have done a rebuild.

Frame painting from black to silver and other little things, which you need to can make the banshee nicer. :)

The market for used banshees is very little:

http://suchen.mobile.de/motorrad/yamaha-banshee-quad.html?scopeId=MB&isSearchRequest=true&sortOption.sortBy=creationTime&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING〈=de&categories=Quad&makeModelVariant1.makeId=26000&makeModelVariant1.modelDescription=banshee&minPrice=3000&ambitCountry=DE

Only 7 used banshees, thats not much!!! :shrugani:

Sometimes you can find a ride at ebay germany, too!!!

I had upload 3 pics of the banshee at "my gallery" about the condition after buying ;)

Well i dont know anything about banshee productions in europe, unfortunately!!!

The supply for spare parts is very good in the last years. About 4 years ago it was a  little bit of difficult to find all parts.

But the market for tuning parts and exhausts and all this things is very little. God thanks, there is the USA!!! ;):clap:

USA is a paradise for tuning parts in my opinion and i bought some parts via ebay.com.

If you can find tuning parts in germany, there are very expensive.

For example: About few month ago i found the ASI 40mm radiator at a german shop and they wanted to have 200 euros for this radiator. And at ebay. com i had to pay only 77 euros included shipping costs!!! thats really bad!!! :down:

Shopping in the USA is very reliable and i dont have any problems until now.

The only problem is, if you get a part which is a little bit of expensive i must go to my custom office and have to pay the customs!!! banghead

19% of the complete price plus customs duty !

• 1 month later...