new banshee mods combo. need opinions

STRIBZ

Hey, imrebuilding my top end atm, just wondering if my combo is gnna work well or am i gnna need to upgrade my tranny or weld and true my crank or anything..

Mods i have and are going with are....

65mm bore

Dune ported cylinders

Stock reeds cages with new boysen reeds

Fmf fatty pipes with silencerz

Tors removed

Stock carbs

Thinking maybe 27.5-30 pilot jets and 310!330 mains.

K&n single 6" pod with stock sir box with no lid.

Gearing in 13-40 i think. Rear witb stock. Front 1 tooth down.

Any opinions will be appreciated.

Cheerz.

I'm fixing to redo my top end on a bone stock bike and someone else will probably chime in but I will probably go ahead and true and weld my crank for peace of mind. From what I hear don't know from experience is the tranny mods are great and are a must if you plan on building more power into it

• Like 1

thankyou for the quick reply. yeah thats what i was thinking.. i can get a brand new crank already trued and welded for bout $400. im gnna leave the tranny n see how it goes.. the main thing im gnna have a head ache with is jetting.. i bloody hate it.. u think my jets im gnna go for withh be fine??

cheerz again for the reply.

If your gonna get your stock crank welded and trued for $400 why not go with a brand new true and welded 4 mil crank from a site sponsor for the same price. Most I've seen are even a little cheaper than that. $379 I think was the lowest. Best part about a 4 mil is you don't have to trench the cases. It should plop right in