Alba Racing needs your banshee to test our new A-Arms. Anyone in So-cal need some.

Alba Racing

These are now in stock.  $325 shipped to cont US for you forum guys.

We have received our standard travel a-arms.  We are looking for a Banshee to test fit them to make sure they fit properly.  We are hoping to find someone local with a banshee in good condition.  I figured id try this before I put a add on craigs list.  We will need your banshee for 1 week so we can install the arms.   We are looking to cover our cost which is about $250.  These are +2+1 standard travel with adjustable camber and castor.  Full chromoly construction with chromoly tierods.  We are going to be offering these for sale shortly.  

What you get for $250:

Alba Racing +2+1 a-arms

Alba Racing brake line clamps

Stainless +2 extended brake lines

Alba racing will install everything

Tell me about those ball joints. I haven't see any other models out there with that hard angle for the threads. (Most use a joint that has the threads on a 90 degree angle to the tapered pin) What are you using for a ball joint?

Don't really know what to tell you about the ball joints.  They are pretty standard and overkill.  In the pic you are seeing 2 upper balljoints.  The lowers come out straight.  Laegers, Lonestar, and many others use the same style.  We have been using these balljoints for almost 10 years now maby more.  I will post some installed pics later today. 

http://www.laegerracing.com/component/virtuemart/18/6/replacement-parts/a-arm-parts/upper-ball-joint-detail

Is that the correct picture for the arms? 

I get how you can adjust camber by how far the ball joint is screwed in/out but I'm not seeing how you adjust caster.

Maybe I'm used to the adjustable heim joint setup on the upper A arm like my Lonestar +2+1's but I thought all caster adjustable arms had a similar design....

The description states caster/camber adjustable. 

How does one adjust camber on these?

2 spacers on the upper a–arms. 3 settings, 1 front and back or 2 front or 2 back. Trail, mx and high speed if I remember right.

Same as how mine go...

Don't make me go take pics now Jay! Ha.