Alba Racing needs your banshee to test our new A-Arms. Anyone in So-cal need some.

Alba Racing

I was lucky to get my buddy hooked up on the installed deal here in San Diego (actually HE was the lucky one!!) and I was impressed with the overall build quality of these arms.  Welds looked consistent with good penetration, good design, and they just "look" right. 

With the good deal Alba is offering to BHQ members, I'd seriously consider these for a non-drag only application.

My $0.02.

Nevermind skipper over this by mistake. I will be purchasing soon

I was lucky to get my buddy hooked up on the installed deal here in San Diego (actually HE was the lucky one!!) and I was impressed with the overall build quality of these arms. Welds looked consistent with good penetration, good design, and they just "look" right.

With the good deal Alba is offering to BHQ members, I'd seriously consider these for a non-drag only application.

My $0.02.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got mine bolted up. Still need to adjust the tie rods and upper ball joints but everything bolted up perfectly and their customer service is awesome. They are willing to walk you through everything. I recommend buying from them especially for the price. Here's a picture of mine. Keep in mind I did not finish installing them and need to make some changes 29csw09.jpg

Why did you install your WORKS shocks upside down?