Suzuki LT250 for GF?

For crying out loud….buy her a mostly stock Banshee and be done with it.

If she wants a manual tranny….go with the Banshee. As she gets better at riding, you can build more power into the mix.

If you buy her a kids size quad, she will never be happy.

Plus (And I'm quoting my wife here) "Why don't any of the other machines out there have a seat as comfy as the Banshee seat?"

My wife had a 400EX…..till she rode my Banshee once. Then she HAD to have that cushy seat!

Make her comfy and she'll like riding, put her on junk and she won't.

The T seat on a zilla is "cushy" compared to a banshee. The banshee seat isn't really comfy at all.

It may be bigger…..but nothing has the deep thick padding of the Banshee seat.

We have a 2009 YFZ450R with a really nice shaped seat….but it's a phonebook compared to the Banshee seat.  :lol:

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

If she wants a manual tranny….go with the Banshee. As she gets better at riding, you can build more power into the mix.

Plus (And I'm quoting my wife here) "Why don't any of the other machines out there have a seat as comfy as the Banshee seat?"

My wife had a 400EX…..till she rode my Banshee once. Then she HAD to have that cushy seat!

I agree I started my wife on a 660 raptor,then she rode a Banshee and never looked back.

Yup. My girlfriend came from a kx85 to a banshee. Stock bike with pipes. Now she has a welded crank, ported, bike with suspension all around and all aftermarket parts.

besides….once they start hanging with the guys and see how they react to seeing other girls on Banshees…….they quickly realize NOTHING is hotter than a "Chick on a Banshee" 

• Like 1

Id get her on a banshee for sure...my wife wanted a banshee after riding mine and I said no...so I got her a 300 ex....10 minutes ride time...got her a 400ex...5 ninutes ride time...got her a predator. ..wouldnt even sit on it...I broke down and bought her a banshee ans she refuses to ride anything else now...I put the bike back to complete stock and added mods as she progressed. ...now she is modded and climbing coal hills!

My buddy had an lt250 and it was fast.. Suspension sucked, but he had a lot done to motor. He sold it and got a lt500 which was awesome. Suspension wasn't great either.

My wife had a trailblazer... There's some aftermarket support but pricey. Thing was fun, just sold it last week, want a Sxs instead. Take turns driving son around in it and riding banshee. Wife like the banshee once she figured out how to take off and shift..

Edited by Banshee Chad

Haha gotta say I love reading all the comments you guys posted! ;) Believe me a banshee was my first pick, but to be honest my gf is scared to death of driving anything (took me 2 years to get her to drive a car lol) so a banshee just seems like overkill.

Would really like to find a 400 ex or some other reliable slow dog she can ride for cheap haha. And not to put you blaster buffs down but those are the worst pieces of shit I have ever ridden at the dunes, my group had literally 6 of them and they all blew up at least once a season (3 on the same ride) :shrugani: .