Mocking up Tri Z OOF Drag Pipe

I've been working on doing this for a while, so last night after work I made a paper model out of templates for an OOF drag pipe for a Yamaha Tri Z 3 wheeler I'm planning on dragging out later on. The header pipe is nowhere close to what it would actually be, I was playing with "bend angles" so to speak and found out that 18* will make a few pieces take a fairly sharp bend. I think for no more than it is it came out decent. Anyhow here it is! What do you guys think?

20131209_200026.jpg

Paint it black and sell it on eBay..... PROFIT

lol thats not a bad idea! Tape is conventional scotch and will withstand 24323* F so i think i am good there, the paper is recycled airplane literature so it should have no problem at high speeds. The only thing to do now is bolt her on and hope she doesnt catch on fire!!

lol but in all seriousness i think the idea of the thing came out pretty decent.

Will do, the frame is still stock right now, we may lighten it a little bit. we'll see how things turn out. I will gather some pics later on and start a build thread on the Tri Z. The blasters build is already viewable on our website.  www.younggunsracing.com  under the "projects" section. I will be adding more pics to that soon since I already got another frame and have cleaned it up a bit

How does a banshee motor fit in a stock frame? The exhausts exit right where the lower frame rails are.

We have a miscommunication issue somewhere lol - I did this first example for a yamaha tri-z with the original tri-z 250 engine as the power platform. Thats the cylinder you see in the image at the top. I made another thread where I was mocking up my own banshee OOF pipes, those should be into a steel form here soon! I put the order in for the cones to be rolled and got some flanges and whatnot so hopefully I will be making the real deals here soon!