new banshee wont kickstart.

2005shee

Looks like ur kickin like a four stroke two strokes kick a little different. If I got a hard starting two stroke I hold kill switch wit choke on give five medium kicks or so then let go button and let it rip. I have a friend that I got my four stroke from and now he has cr 250 and I swear it looks like he gonna break the kicker off every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it a little throttle like 1/8 to 1/4 while kicking it. Also try holding your hand over the Carbs so they get less air. Looks like your choke doesn't stay out? If its not getting enough fuel this will get t to fire up. If its very getting enough fuel or too much fuel this won't help. Sure your getting good spark? Nice bright blue spark? Have a multimeter? Have you checked the coil resistance wire to wire Or stator?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

But that being said u still should probably not listen to me. These other fellows are telling u the proper way to get this bike running good. I just noticed choke. Mine is the same way I just hold it out and sit down kick it three four time cold and starts. One time warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and if you look closely in the video you see I was holding my choke out with my hand while I was kicking and also I haven't checked stator or anything. the choke does that from because some kind of clip on it is broke or missing.

Block the carbs with your hand. It will choke it more then the choke circuit. Is there a tube connecting the carbs to one another in the center? Sure it was asked but not sure if it was answered

and if you are talking about the gas line yes they were connected. the thing runs great it just doesnt kickstart. well it doesn't want to idle till you get it nice and warm either but again im guessing its just the carb adjustment.

Edited by 2005shee

Not talking about a gas line. There's a vacume line that connects the two carbs at the center. Guessing its not there if you removed the carbs and don't know what I'm talking about

It won't start lol. Bought a newly rebuilt 03 for 1000 by cause he just couldn't figure it out. 4" piece of hose is what fixed it