piston ring end gap question

killer454

ok guys I have it together I synced the carbs last night but it was wrong,so I went out their at 5 am this morning after watching a sync video on youtube and with a little cable adjusting I got the two dots in the windows on the carbs.

I forgot who made that video but that guy is number 1 at the top of my list on banshee how tos right now.

both slides move at the same time also

I need to know if it will be safe to take this thing for a ride around the yard after warmup and retorqing

it is like 35-42 degrees here in mid-Missouri today

im jetted at 300 main and 30 pilot

k and n filter with no lid or box I guess just filter and a little bag over it that says k and n to

pro circuit platinum header with 304 silencers

rad valves

chariot cool head with 22cc domes

no port work

I just don't want to messup and lean this thing out because of the cold weather

what would you guys do would you say im safe?

Jetting is way safe with no poet work ,but as stated above air leaks are the #1 motor killer on this and about 75% of jetting troubles even tho no one will take the time to listen! spraying carb cleaner won't do search leak down make a tester it will be your most important tool I know it's mine for sure

holly sh_t this thing damn nere killed me im defanatly keeping this banshee-I have never rode one of these banshees before but I must say this, it pulls the freaking wheels off the ground in I know 1-3.this thing it crazy fast when I first gave it a little under half throttle I was smoking a cigeret in one hand and throttling with the other and somehow the powerband kicked in and I almost come off the back of this thing.

I have had all kinds of atvs but nothing has ever been this fun to ride

im going to pull the plugs and see how they are after cool down

after the cigeret thing I had to give it a little gas to see what I have been missing out on

thanks everybody for all the help

it cant have an air leak its running so good can it?

I thought if you had an air leak it would show on the plugs because you would be lean im getting ready to go out and check them right now and see how it is

im not ignoring any post im going to see how the plugs look

I was going to answer them after I pull the plugs so I can tell you guys what they looked like.

it cant have an air leak its running so good can it?

I thought if you had an air leak it would show on the plugs because you would be lean im getting ready to go out and check them right now and see how it is

im not ignoring any post im going to see how the plugs look

I was going to answer them after I pull the plugs so I can tell you guys what they looked like.

Do a leak down test BEFORE you run it. ...oh wait..