Laegers Pro-Trax Banshee

Hot rods +4 crank with a la 240 sleeve pressed in stock cylinder. Makes it 248 cc's. Cylinder is ported. V force 4 reeds, 38mm pwk, trinity pipe, and cfm airbox. I had it on a stock frame with a +4 swinger and stud spacers. It was an absolute AWESOME bike for tight trails. I have never ridden a leager frame and don't know what to expect. Should handle really well, it has 21" shocks in the front and a 17" rear.

The Laegers handles extremely well.  You can turn the quad around much easier and it has no bind.  I have a steering stabilizer and it makes for a smoth ride.  Since this machine has so much travel with the right set up its very fast and stable.   You will be inpressed on the ride.  I see yours (Blaster) has a no link suspension, so not sure how that will work.  Mine has the CR500 link suspension on the rear and it gets a lot of travel.  Mark Laegers claimed 11 inches front and back, but I think it is actually more closer to 13 inches.  Raced this machine in D38 during the Fud days.  Has one overall desert race on it back in 1997. 

Edited by David DeLeon

With the Protrax you can hit shit that would make you crash before and just ride through it!  If your suspension is set up correctly, this machine will go through most technical stuff very easy.   If the shocks are not set up for you, I would suggest you contact PEP, Wayne is one of the best when it comes to shocks.