Empire Industries new site sponsor

Empire Industries

Empire Industries is owned and operated by Eric Friend. I founded White Knuckle Racing in Oregon in 95. While owning White Knuckle Racing we set several track records and built some of the fastest banshees in the country. I built the worlds first triple Caracal which is still currently running in Kuwait. My customers in United Arab Emirates are consistently placing in the top 3 with the triple DM hill shooters that I built for them. My passion for building banshees started in 91 and I have been professionally building and tuning since 95. When CP industries came out with the DM cylinder I made a goal to get as much HP out of those cylinders as I could. My personal 10mm cylinder layed down 156 HP and I pulled 165 HP out of my 16mm DM. After taking a couple years off I have started Empire Industries in Riverside California. Empire Industries is committed to performance. Whether it is a 2 stroke or 4 stroke a UTV or an ATV we can handle it. I look forward to getting the most out of your machine. Feel free to PM or email me @ Empireindustries01@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...