New & Used Harnesses. Harness Cutting/Repair

• 1 month later...

Teaser pic of the "Behind Tank" CDI relocation brackets that will be available soon......

c22bb352d90577be4b0959caaa997021.jpg05c0812b306f01413e76d16aeb337729.jpgf83afca1d0851b279f37539d36e3d00b.jpgacf422604e3c1ccb7c561c79b413b2dc.jpg

The CDI will be behind the tank, allowing you to directly plug it into the stator. With this, you only need a harness with coil & killswitch wiring (if you're wanting a drag harness.

These will mount in between the tank & frame. I'm not sure if they'll work with the OEM hardware, so 2 new stainless allen head bolts will be included along with the other 2 needed to mount the CDI to the bracket.

I'll keep everyone updated once these are available along with a price tag as well

Sent from the Electric Chair

• Like 1

Awesome! I'd like to add the "hide a key" option to my bracket.

I don't have any voltage regulators at the moment, but I'd think mounting it with the CDI wouldn't be an issue, only needing to turn the regulator 90* to mount properly.

2fa18a9ca3db2d8da6d35faa7ed35e6a.jpg

This is an old photo, but I think you'll get the idea with the CDI & voltage regulator being mounted together

Sent from the Electric Chair