whats this banshee worth?

killer454

I have looked on here to get an idea but cant seem to find anything.

last week I picked up a 1999 banshee that had no compression for 1000.00 it is loaded with aftermarket parts and will have new wiesco pistons at probly 66mm bore

here is all the aftermarket parts

blue dura rear axel-I think its extended ,the front a-arms are

itp ss112 wheels nice wheels

aluminum swingarm guard

dg nerf bars

boost can

tors delet kit

pro circuit platinum series full exhaust 304 stainless steel silencers

extended front a-arm kit-the upper a-arms have rollor bearings installed

works front shocks

headlight covers

rethanal bar

cdi grips

k and n filter with cover no box

dg front bumper

new seat cover

I think the reads are aftermarket but not sure they look like carbon fiber

radiator grill with two ladies on it--lol

razor rear tires pretty much new-fronts half tread

plastics not cracked no where but front fender is shaved

I don't know about anything inside the engine but I would not be surprised if their is more there

my nephew is saying this bike will be worth around 3500.00 when I get it back together but I don't think so-I figured around 2500.00

I have already had 2 people want to buy this banshee and its not even done yet that's mainly why im asking-I told both of them guys I would not know till next week after machine shop checked the cylinders.

hell I may keep this atv and sell my z400

thanks everybody you will be hearing from me atleast till its rejected for the bigger bore.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bike is apart right now for rebuild but everything I put their is on it----I bought this atv from a business owner he told me his buddys son owned the bike and come to him for money to move to callifornia so he gave him 1000.00 cash for it 3 years ago and got 2 or 3 rides and compression was shot I picked the bike up at his home its not hot-but no title bill of sale only.

im going to go out in the garage and take some pictures right now I need somebody to tell me what brand front a-arms----look for pictures in about 1 hour thanks for your help on this.

It's worth $1000 because that's the most the last owner could get for it.  :whistling:

stock front brake hoses will fit on +2+1 arms which is what these look like your reeds look like boyesen rad valves look on the back of the reed cage on the bottom it will say RAD valve which ive been told are not to bad for a mx setup. Also what does it say on the crank rods looks like it might be a aftermarket crank you got some decent WORKS dual rate shocks on the front and a durablue +2+4 axle with ITP SS wheels this bike is far from a pile of junk lots of potential ......

My main question to u is whats with the questions ???? u have a TRIPPLE crank sitting on your bench behind the pipes probably a snomo crank but you should have some idea about 2 strokes and whats aftermarket and whats not but all in all nice bike !!!!!!!