Corbitt Newell scamming all over the place

no problem man i have spoke with corbit today he assures me that he is not the same person he used to be but i think ill let you decide for your self here

I have seen the bad stuff from a while ago.. In the past couple months I have delt with him buying and selling. I have not had an issue at all.

Been five days with no partial refund to my account.

If I don't receive compensation for my purchase I will blast him for all the world to know !

In my opinion he clearly mislead me. Details to follow ( Maybe)

Troy

I've bought paddles and other shit off him, I sold him a lot of stuff too.  One time he sent me a flywheel with a little rattle for $60, but he made it right later in other deals.  He just bought two sets of pipes off me and sold me works shocks, forgot to give me the polished dogbone, but then priority mailed it to me.  Maybe I'm lucky cuz he's never screwed me yet.  All the parts are pretty much  as described.

IMO if he screwed someone he will do it again at some point.... I guess people can change but fuck that I wouldn't chance it over the internet. Either I'm buying new from a sponsor or a member with good feedback/ have bought stuff from them before. Props to threads like this one for saving $ and headaches for the members here

• Like 1

good guy act now is a set up for the long run. make everything right with the previous people he screwed. i seen it a bunch of times here, give the guy another chance, he will screw someone else.  BEWARE THE SNOWMAN.

• Like 1