New guy

TK2000

Hi guys.  I just bought a 2000 banshee, stock except dmc pipes. I've been looking around on this site for awhile now but just signed up today.  I may ask for some help in the future but already know not to ask the same questions that have been beat to death- I know to try and search for similar questions.  Anways just wanted to say Hi!

Thanks guys!  My bike is a little ratty and beat up right now and I want to redo it over the winter so I will have to start getting pics up here.

Loco- I seen some crazy hill climbs you raced near my house, I dont live too far from Mankato and Red Wing MN.

Sprinklerman- Lol, I've read some posts on here with no commas or anything and not only is hard to read but drives me insane.

Starwriter- I already have hopes to having a very nice stock appearing bike, but as far as performance right now I am happy with just pipes. 

I hope my addiction doesn't come to that...I can quit anytime I want, haha.

When I bought mine, it was a huge p.o.s. two yrs later it is still a huge p.o.s. you can learn a lot on this site if you learn who to listen to. There is alot of knowledgable people on here who post good advice.

That guy Loco, def. would not take a word of advice from him. He's from Missouri; he's a little inbred.

Thanks guys!  My bike is a little ratty and beat up right now and I want to redo it over the winter so I will have to start getting pics up here.

Loco- I seen some crazy hill climbs you raced near my house, I dont live too far from Mankato and Red Wing MN.

Sprinklerman- Lol, I've read some posts on here with no commas or anything and not only is hard to read but drives me insane.

Starwriter- I already have hopes to having a very nice stock appearing bike, but as far as performance right now I am happy with just pipes. 

I hope my addiction doesn't come to that...I can quit anytime I want, haha.

That's cool. You were at the events?

Good luck with happiness with only pipes. That will disappear soon.

Amen, brother!

"as long as I have this apart, I might as well do this and I'm not going to see the full benefit of that unless I do this and this and this too, and I need to get that power to the ground so I need better tires and then the clutch won't hold up, so I need better clutch goodies, and now the front end comes up all the time so I need a longer swingarm and now the thing is so fast it's beating me to death and I need better shocks. What was Yamaha thinking when they built these ill handling slow pieces of shit?"

Edited by Starwriter