2004 yamaha banshee problem

joshua_n92

no, i replace theme and i did the choke test with the choke pulled out on half notch as i rev it whene she come back down to idle she bogged down and even die, so as my understanding i have to change my pilot jet to a bigger one cause i have 25 right now , i guess i have to go for 27,5 or 30 , correct me if i'm wrong

Did you tweak the a/f screws till you got the highest idle then set the idle or just set them at two turns? That's what I usually do. If they're more than 2 1/2-3 turns out usually need a pilot change. If it revs in neutral pretty crisp from an idle they might be ok. If your stumble is coming a lil higher in the range you might try raising the clip on the needle a notch at a time and see if it clears up.

you mean i should turn the a/f on idle and let it get to a high rpm thene set it, or rev it every now and thene by turn the air screw and see if she rev high before settle down to idle

What I usually donis get a decent idle goin then tweak the a/f screws 1/4-1/2 a turn then let it sit for 30 sec or so and see of the idle changes. Start with both screws in the same position and turn them both at the same time. I usually go in and out and listen to it to see what it likes. Once that's done set the idle speed again. If the pilots are right size and you are somewhere between 1-2 1/2 turns on both a/f screws you should have a decent idle and it should be crisp off idle. Should start pretty easy too. You can rev it after that and see of it stumbles from idle to a rev. I'd put some pod filters on those carbs if they were mine also. Running without filters is askin for a tear down. If inwas running on a strip I'd prob just get bigger ones.