Quick Pro Wedge & 4 Snow Question

Young Guns Racing

I have a set of both of these tires. They both have a "rotational" arrow showing the correct way to mount them. Now with that said I am new to drag racing officially, so if my research is correct on a DIRT track ---- arnt you supposed to run them backwards/opposite of the designed directional pattern? Thanks!

Are both sets on 8" wheels, or are those 4snows on 9´s? My advice is, if you have test&tune time, try both ways. Usually you need to run them "opposite" direction, but sometimes you need to go deeper and they may do better on the "arrow" direction.

I have ProWedges on 8x8 wheels and my friend has 4snows on 9x9 wheels. His bike hooked harder on looser dirt. We both run them "opposite" direction", we didn´t have time to test them as designed direction on that track.

(sorry my bad english)

oh, and I like my ProWedge2 tires, but I´d like to try 9 or 10" wide wheels with them.

yea i agree...if you need somthing in a hurry then 4 snows maybe....i always thought they was for 4 strokes mainly

they do fold over if you put power to them...and there heavy i always thought..

i ran prowedge 1's and 2's and they gotta be on 8's or they wont wrinkle...if the tracks hooking good you can even hear them pop when they balloon out.

keep your 4 snows for trail riding

Best part about pro wedge 2's is they grow. I like that they grow since i dont have 6th gear. I have yet to find a better lighter dirt for

to run in dirt/grass.

If you put the snows on a wider wheel where they hook better you loose the growth. Kind of a double edged sword.

I dont mind the spinning. My bike is a stock swing arm. With this new build, i plan to try my hardest to tame it before stretching it.

I've got some cut Kenda Karlys and they work decent but i needed a bigger front spocket and more power to enjoy them. Plus they only worked well on semi damp terrain.

if i ever take my override out, ill run my knarlys 24/7 and it will be a strait up play bike. i just love how my override and pro wedges work when i drag race. But i hate how you cant slide the rear around well.

Edited by RagunCajun