Quick Pro Wedge & 4 Snow Question

Young Guns Racing

No way a 4 snow compares to a wedge...maybe you all are comparing a 22-9 wedge to a 4 snow because a 22/9 wedge can't even compare to a 22-8 wedge...its not even close...ive never seen a set of 4snows go into the 4.00's I have seen 22-8 wedges in the 3.70's

we have sone hard hooking dirt here and it finds the weak spots of tires...

Thanks but i must correct you. That's the most beat to shit bike you've ever seen up close. Plastics ant even cut strait, rust on the frame, missing bolts and parts.

But that's getting corrected. Say good bye to the black/white. The Zerba cake bike will be missed.

Yea...i forgot there endangered species

better get em up...i had wedge 1's and sold em on my bike...never see them anymore either

I 2 sets of 22-9 wedges that used for trail riding...i might wanna hang on to them maybe they will sky rocket in value

in 2001 I bought a set from chaperal for $163 shipped on rims...lol

those are remakes...15 years ago there was a guy i raced with had a old 80 sum model kz750 with a banshee swingarm on it he ran those but they was named different...identical tread though...they was really stiff...they was basically the 4 snow of there time..everyone ran wedge 2's when they 1st came out and those was the only other option

According to FAST's site the pro wedge 2s are discontinued. Fml this is bs. I hope I like the 4 sno.

damnit again.

yea I talked to Jeff a while back....unavailable. u prob won't like the 4snows. Jmo ... its like a top fuel dragster doing a burnout when I launch. Prob 2 inches of contact on the ground