421 Serval Wampus or 472 Super Serval Wampus ?

milto29

The 4mil super serval will cost about the same as a 10mil serval. And wampus has no extra gain, and if it's true that they over heat a lot then fuck that... Just do a standard 421 serval and have it ported.

Lol. Thanks man. I will take that into consideration.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk now Free

I understand what your saying. I want this only for trail riding. Full stand up trail bike.

I thought a wampus is a stealth drag cylinder. If that is correct, no amount of savings including a free set of $800 CP cylinders(which is around the price off FAST's site) isnt worth it. Peaky all top end power band on trails. NO. Get a serval and have it ported so you dont lost no botton end and it gains through out the curve...Game on.

Edited by RagunCajun

I thought a wampus is a stealth drag cylinder. If that is correct, no amount of savings including a free set of $800 CP cylinders(which is around the price off FAST's site) isnt worth it. Peaky all top end power band on trails. NO. Get a serval and have it ported so you dont lost no botton end and it gains through out the curve...Game on.

Wrong. SERVAL WAMPUS. Is what I'm getting. Read the older post.

Neat, didnt know they make one. I wish CP would update their site. I guess they figure most people who build big engines dont need all the combo's and specs. if cooling is an issue like previously said, id research more. Last thing you need is crap cooling by design.

Edited by RagunCajun

Neat, didnt know they make one. I wish CP would update their site. I guess they figure most people who build big engines dont need all the combo's and specs. if cooling is an issue like previously said, id research more. Last thing you need is crap cooling by design.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=403