Pro Circuits

Klotz

Where the heck can i get the stickers on the pro circuit silencers....mine came off....and my silencers look to plain without them!!! what else can i do....stickers just melt...i need metal or aluminum stckers..with backing...thanks for the help

could you please tell me the phone number..or is it on there web site...ill look

tell ya what you just sit back and relax ill call 411 and get the number for Pro Circuit in Corona California, order your stickers and when they come in i'll drive on out and install them for you.................909-738-8066......

yea stickers are gay oh and repack yor silencers that is why the stickers came off in the first place!!! if they burned off that is i have a couple sets of circuits and rip the stickers off them as soon as i get them!!!! yea a whole pile of them in the garbage you could root around in there if you wanted.......

no im sorry i think i threw them away and yea that is what i have used to get them off pressure washer but i am pretty sure these are that same stickers that you can by individually go to your local mc shop and se if they sell procircuit look in the book at the stickers and see which ones you like you could get a little bit different sticker and say your pipes are "experimental drag pipes" or some crazy crap like that