Cheetah Cylinders

Banshee SE

What you guy think could be a fair price for these cylinders? They are new and also the PV's. They have stamped the #54 and I member here already told me that means they are stock stroke with 68mm pistons. They will probably for sale or if anybody has any parts to complete the top end let me know like the pistons. If I'm not wrong the stock head can used with them. Sorry I'm not so familiar with build a motor. I can fix them and i do all the necessary things to keep my bike running well but modification is not my specialty. :D

DSCN6977_zpsb2dc274b.jpg

DSCN6977_zpsb2dc274b.jpg

DSCN6975_zps5ab47222.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will require cheeta head and cr250 reeds and cheeta intakes to run  stock oem stuff WILL NOT FIT!  they look as cast and thats a really good thing.  if someone who knows how to actually port a PV motor gets them they can run very hard and have an extremely broad powerband.   68mm pistons for short rod stock stroke cranks work in these. or i believe you can run a long rod ss and use the 68mm blaster pistons or the 68mm cub pistons.  i cannot rember for sure..

i cannot think of ANY builders "clean up port" that is an actual port.  hence the name  "clean up"  as in clean casting flaws. 

Well.....think what you will about all the input you get on this. But my Redline 465 Cub made the exact same low end torque numbers and higher HP than a F.A.S.T built 485 Cheetah. I had a 472 and 492 cheetah also and I'll never entertain using that cylinder design again. Especially on a motor smaller than a 10 mill.

Carry on.

Im not gonna knock on jeff as i buy alot of last minute parts from him since he is somewhat close to me and is a great guy to deal with but you have to be choosey on who to build a cheetah. I dont necessarily think a cheetah is going to shit big tq numbers it may however be more responsive and far more forgiving when done right.