New guy, Dune and Trail Banshee

Hey guys. I am new on here. Am active on Raptorhq, and also other Raptorforums. Have 2 x Raptor 700's. One is built with ported head, piston, cam, intake, throttle body and full suspension, killer trail and dune setup. Other 700 will get that soon. And a Raptor 350.

So.....will be interested in a Banshee sometime soon.

My question is, what do I need to do to a Banshee to have a kickass dune and trail set up engine, carb wise. The suspension I am up to date with, know what it takes here.

Just I have never had a 2 stroke, so what can you guys suggest for a good reliable build? That still makes screaming power. I dont race, just recreational, but I know how to handle power on trails an dunes.

I have read about cubs and cheetahs and so, but to be honest, I am very dumb with these things.

All opinions shall be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, fast wide open trails and technical and tight. Thats why I said dune and trail. Some dune trails I ride are tight and technical, then some dunes are wide and open. Same for the trails. Basically an all round bike. Something with usable power. Not a drag application.

Calling is too expensive, I live in South Africa.

I will read some more and try decide myself what I will go with in the end.

At the moment, I have my hands full with this, so I suppose the Banshee can wait a while. Thanks anyways for all the replies and all the help.

Posted Image

Cam at redline racing is a awesome builder he makes good hp on any application... I do the riding you talk about and on weekends load it up and go dragging or hill climbing... Mines a 4 mm aggressive dune port makes 87hp on race gas ..... You don't have to go that far but he can fix you up... Search redline racing on here

Get yourself a 10 mil serval

fixed. I say do a 10mil because you already have some TQ monster raptors. The only difference in a 10mil serval and 4mil serval is case trenching and the crank. And that's from Redline. I cant wait to order mine from them in a month or so

fixed. I say do a 10mil because you already have some TQ monster raptors. The only difference in a 10mil serval and 4mil serval is case trenching and the crank. And that's from Redline. I cant wait to order mine from them in a month or so

Better get it ported while your at it too