Pro TT/Flattrack Roller for sale Best of everthing

cjcrete

This is the Green and Pink Banshee on the HQ Home page.

Getting out of racing and parting out my pro level flattrack / tt racing banshee. No motor! I have years and years of banshee parts accumulation. this bike has all the best parts money can buy! and all like new. oem lightned yamaha frame. roll design long travel lobo front end, custom axis remote reservoir shocks all around w/ rebound adj. lonestar rear axle and all aluminum light weight components. incl wheel hubs,sprocket hub, brake hub nut, and stay. chrome lonestar steering stem, chrome duncan bumper. polished front brake master and lever, gold tag t2 fat bars, ac racing pro nerfs,high flow aluminum radiator, green fullbore race plastics, 3 new chrome no link swingarms minus 1,2 and 3 lengths,rath racing swaybar, all brakes with galfer rotors and pads. stainless braided brakelines, spindles,ac rear grab bar, and much more. email with what u need and I will give u a price. All parts like new. Please no beaters! I know what these parts are worth and in no rush to sell.If you want to buy give me a shout thanks!