Tryna go faster....

countryboye

Over boring is not going to add horsepower on a 2-stroke. If you wanna go faster, look into porting and adding an aftermarket cool head (pro-design, chariot performance, NOSS) to name a few.

Obviously, a 4mm, 7mm, 10mm, ect. aftermarket crank is going to add horsepower also but just remember this. All of these parts need to work together. Don't just go throwing shit at it and "think" it will work. If you aren't mechanically inclined and have a few extra dollars to spare, call a site sponsor and discuss what you are doing with the bike and they will put together a motor packege that will suite your needs.

just build a 10mil cub or 10mill serval. You can even use your stock cases. talk to a good shop and they will tell you everything you need to buy and most likely sell it to you. Good luck getting a stockish chassis/suspension to hook up though.

Once you add some major power, the clutch wont hold, the bike wont shift and it wont hook. It cost time and money to fix all of that.

Cp stock bore cylinder? What's that n it will make me faster? If boring does nothing y do people bore n what if I kept stock bore but add stroke?

They have lots more port time area and bigger transfers. Basically better off the shelf than having your stockers ported. Just depend on how much $$ you want to spend. There are other mods you need if you go either route.

Cp stock bore cylinder? What's that n it will make me faster? If boring does nothing y do people bore n what if I kept stock bore but add stroke?

They have lots more port time area and bigger transfers. Basically better off the shelf than having your stockers ported. Just depend on how much $$ you want to spend. There are other mods you need if you go either route.