Leading the pack with my Banshee

I keep hearing about Hurley. Sounds like a hoot. I have been hassled by DNR a few times so I want the legal muffs on my quad. I haven't even heard of the cascades. I had the DNR give me a ticket just for aftermarket exhaust in Lincoln county. It didn't matter to him that they were DB ratted with spark arrestor. I'm staying away from that county now.

If you waste your life and read the first post it talks of a 7k blaster. Now talks of a 9k bike. I read the list and added it up using generous prices and even if he bought the bike new he'd still struggle to get to 9k. I call 100% bullshit!

And his DIY porting yields less than 60hp even after 600 bucks on the dyno. Spend half that much on a good port job and end up with more hp!

• Like 1

You can make 70HP with FMF's.

His pipes aren't holding him back.

You fucking guys are so critical! There are so many things that I have purchased that are not in my sig! Countless runs to the dealer and so on! Most of you fuckers don't even get the point of the story! As for the DYI port job. At least I have the balls to try it myself. I did everything myself with the exception of the cylinder boring. How many guys can say that and lead the pack of 26 to 35 year old guys that can ride????

Maybe next time think before you criticize!

Edited by turbowrenchhead

Ya we all know what It costs to build one of these turds. Most of us have done it more than once. What you may not understand is there are plenty of guys on here that have and continue to spend big money on there bikes. If most of us spent 9k on one we would have some high end parts and pieces. Doesn't look like you have anything too exotic in yours. I'm not knocking the bike. I'm sure it's fun to ride and you enjoy it. But most of the guys that are giving you shit have been where you are and are years past now. This isn't the bluetrax or whatever where everybody is new to these things. We are mostly losers with nothing to do for the last 10 years but ride our junk and make fun of guys on this site. Sad but true.

• Like 1

We had a group of 10 riders two weekends ago. There were a couple of inexperienced riders. As for how much I have put into this bike. I stand my ground. I have replaced so many parts on the bike that's not listed in my sig. Wire harness, tail light, handle bars, control switch, throttle housing, carbs, two sets of cylinders, headlights, seat assembly with new foam and cover, gas tank, three sets of sprockets and chains and engine case twice and blown it up once already. The thing was a real turd when I bought it. So many things were hacked or missing. I added up my list this past spring and I had 8K then into it. I tossed the list out because I was sickened about how much it was costing.

I'm in front because I know how to ride and I know how to read a map! I'm usally waiting at every intersection for the group. Only two guys were 30 seconds behind me. The others were minutes back.