Kill Switch Bypass

ballzout

JUST UNPLUG IT FROM THE COIL.

I am not sure that I understand, I am not to familiar with the electrical ? There is a connector that comes from the kill switch or engine on/off switch ( not sure what it is technically called). It goes in to a harness and I am not sure where that goes, CDI unit maybe ? There is about 4 or 5 wires in this connector and it connects right under the handle-bars. Are you saying to just unpulg that and leave it unplugged ?

Thanks

Follow the wire from the switch to were it's plug in and just pull the plug, the bike will start with out the switch plugged in. Check to make sure you have a good connection on the coil. Pull the little 90 degree looking plugs off of the coil and check to make sure there is good contact between the plug and the prong.

Thanks, I will try that. Any suggestions on what may be causing the no spark issue I am having ?

My stator and coil test good from what I can tell using the service guide and a multi meter. I have no way of testing my CDI, I don't know anyone with an older banshee that I can swap with. Should I just say f*@k it and get a new CDI ? I am broke as all hell and that is why i am trying to fix this myself. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks